Tom and Jerry crochet hats pattern

After years of intending to write out my pattern, I have finally done it! I created these hats back in 2012 when I decided to crochet my kids a couple of Tom and Jerry costumes for Halloween. After being asked multiple times for the pattern, it is now complete and I'm excited! You can find the pattern for sale in my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/262024062/pattern-tom-and-jerry-crochet-hats 
If you come across any errors or confusion, please let me know and I will help you out!










                                 







Come follow me!
IG :: cornonthemonkey
Facebook :: www.facebook.com/cornonthemonkey2013
Etsy :: www.etsy.com/shop/cornonthemonkey


Comments

  1. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your pictures on Pinterest but I can’t find the pattern on Etsy. I would like to make the entire outfit, not just the hats. Where can I buy the patterns for both? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment